- Buffalo Mozzarella "Dressed" Up
- Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil paired with our creamy combo of ranch, thousand island and blue cheese. Kicked up with a touch of basalmic vinegar!
- 1largeripe tomato
- 1 blockbuffalo mozzarella
- 1 bunchbasil leaves
- 2tbspbasalmic vinegar
- 1 bottleIt Takes Three to Tango
- Place one thick slice of tomato on a colorful, decorative plate and top with one slice buffalo mozzarella.
- Spoon two tablespoons It Takes Three to Tango dressing over tomato and cheese, topping that with a vinegar drizzle.
- Top everything with a couple of tender basil leaves.
- Make as many layers as you have tomato and cheese.
- You can stack vertically or horizontally to make for a fabulous presentation.