- Asian Chicken Sliders
- Nice alternative to the same old sandwich.
- 1poundskinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Far East Flair dressing
- 1bagbroccoli salad premade bag with broccoli, carrots, cabbage
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tbspAdobo seasoning
- King Hawaiian rolls
- Place chicken in crock pot and season with adobo and 1/2 of a bottle dressing. Cook on high for 4 hours until chicken begins to shred. Remove and shred.
- Place shredded chicken in a mixing bowl and add broccoli salad mix, remaining dressing, salt and pepper. Cool in fridge and then serve on buns.