- Blue Ribbon Broccoli Salad by Lillian Knepp
- Lillian won $500 on this recipe at the Dixie Classic Fair! She is just in high school. It's easy and great year around.
- 4cupsbroccoli florets
- 3/4cupdried cranberries
- 3/4 cupchopped walnuts
- 3/4 cupColby Jack cheese
- 1/2cupshredded carrot for garnish
- 1cupDreamy Creamy Vinaigrette
- Cut fresh broccoli off stem and into small florets. In a large mixing bowl, mix broccoli, dressing, cranberries, cheese and walnuts. Pour in serving bowl and garnish with shredded carrots or extra cheese.