- Asian Coleslaw
- Sweet, savory and yummy...this easy recipe combines fresh veggies with a citrus, peanut butter and ginger dressing.
- 1bagangel hair cabbage
- 1dicedorange pepper
- 1 cupcraisins
- 2dicedspring onions
- 1/2cuptoasted almonds
- 1diced cucumber
- 1cup coarse chopped cilantro
- 1bottleFar East Flair dressing
- Place cabbage in large, decorative serving bowl.
- Top with all other ingredients to make a pretty layered look.
- Toss with 3/4 bottle of dressing right before serving. Taste and add more if needed.
- Use any veggie you have in your fridge...broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, etc. Add uncooked Ramen noodles for an added crunch