- Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Croissants
- I could eat a whole can of these. Great for football games or holidays.
- 3boneless chicken breasts
- 2tbspblue cheese crumbles
- 2tbspbuffalo wing sauce
- 1bottle It Takes Three to Tango dressing
- 1cancrescent rolls
- 1egg white
- Boil chicken until done and shred meat. Place in a mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl, add blue cheese crumbles, buffalo sauce and dressing. Mix together.
- Unroll and take apart croissants. Divide chicken mixture among each roll and crimp edges or slightly open at the ends. Brush with beaten egg whites. Bake according to roll package.
- This can also be made easily with the same crescent rolls into the ring shape.