- Far East Glazed Wings
- Dixie Classic Fair 4th place winner! Thanks, Tanisha Randolph!
- 8piecesdrummettes and/or flats
- 1tbpsvegetable oil
- 2tbspchinese 5- spice
- 1/4 cuplow sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsphoney
- 1/2 tspdried mustard
- 1/4 tspred pepper flakes
- 1 bottleFar East Flair dressing
- Preheat oven to 375*. Rinse wings and pat dry. In a bowl, toss wings with oil and Chinese spice blend. On a baking sheet place wings in a single layer, not touching. Bake, flipping once, until fully cooked, around 45 minutes.
- Whisk all other ingredients in a saucepan and simmer on low until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Coat baked wings with sauce and put back on clean baking sheet in oven for another 5 minutes. Serve.