- Thai Chicken and Noodles
- EASY Thai chicken and noodles. Good HOT or COLD. So good by Carolyn Webster. 3rd place finish at the Dixie Classic Fair.
- 12ounceslinguine noodles
- 2 tbspsesame oil
- 1/2 cupgreen onions chopped
- 1smallred pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2cupcarrots finely sliced
- 1tbspgarlic minced
- 1/2cupsnow peas cut on diagonal
- 1cupFar East Flair dressing
- 1 1/2 cupsrotisserie chicken cubed
- 2 tbspfresh cilantro chopped
- 2roasted peanuts chopped
- Cook pasta per directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over medium high heat and add green onions, red pepper, carrots, garlic and snow peas. Saute until vegetables are softened. Pour in dressing and stir until mixed. Add in chicken. Simmer on medium 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta. Transfer to serving platter and garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts.
Use any vegetable you like! Clean out the fridge with this recipe!