- Mimi's Cracker Crusted Salmon
- I have to admit it. I don't like salmon. Who doesn't like salmon these days? Ok, I used to not like salmon. Mimi changed my mind with this dish. A crowd pleaser. Makes you look like you actually know what you're doing.
- 1extra largesalmon piece I buy the Costco salmon with the herb butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1/2tubes Ritz crackers crushed finely
- 1/2 stickbutter or the herb butter that comes with the salmon
- 1handfulfresh mixed herbs chopped
- 1/2`bottle"Honey, It's Dijon Dill!" dressing
- Preheat oven on 350*. Cover a large baking pan with nonstick spray. Wash and pat dry the salmon and place it on the pan. Cover with the dressing and the garlic powder on both sides.
- In a small mixing bowl melt butter. Add crushed crackers, cheese and herbs (if you're not using the herb butter), stirring until well mixed. Spoon the cracker mixture on top of the salmon. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is done and flaky.
Our last minute go to dinner for guests! We usually serve it with grits and roasted asparagus. Fast, easy but super elegant.