- White TANGO Pizza
- Premiered at the Dixie Classic Fair by a sweet and talented junior high school girl. It's really good!
- 1largeMama Mary's thin pizza crust
- 1largechicken breast
- 1smallgarlic clove
- 2/3 cupIt Takes Three to Tango dressing
- 1 1/3 cupItalian blend cheese
- 2 tbspred onions diced
- 1 smallgreen pepper thinly sliced
- 1cupbroccoli chopped
- Preheat over to 450*.
- Mince garlic and cube chicken breast. Cook both in skillet until chicken is no longer pink.
- Spread crust with dressing. Put chopped chicken on top. Cover with cheese. Place onions and peppers on cheese. Top that with broccoli. Bake for 8 minutes and serve.