- Oriental Baked Chicken
- We do this over jasmine rice with a side of steamed broccoli!
- 9boneless chicken breasts
- 1tbspgarlic powder
- 1 tbspsalt
- 2/3bottleFar East Flair dressing
- 1cuptri-colored peppers thinly sliced
- 1mediumonion thinly sliced
- 4ouncesmushrooms sliced
- 10ounceswater chestnut sliced
- 1packageonion soup mix
- 8ouncesapricot jam
- Preheat oven to 350*. Coat baking dish with spray. Lay chicken breasts in dish and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together dressing, peppers, onion, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soup mix and jam. Pour over chicken and bake uncovered for 1