- Ellen's Orchard Brie Salad
- Tart, fresh apples paired with creamy brie make the perfect match up for this Rives family dinner favorite...with "Honey, It's Dijon Dill!" dressing, of course.
- 1large bagspring mix
- 1 small bagargula
- 1large granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tb.lemon juice
- 1cuppecan pieces
- 1/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1 1/2cupschopped brie
- 1/2bottle"Honey, It's Dijon Dill!" dressing
- Place sugar in a skillet on medium heat. Add pecans and stir continuously until the sugar melts onto the nuts and they turn a toasted, brown color. Remove immediately and cool on tin foil.
- Place both salad mixes in a large, decorative salad bowl and toss.
- Toss sliced apples in the lemon juice so they won't turn dark then place them around the edge of the bowl.
- Add bright red craisins in a row inside the apples.
- Continue the next layer with the sugared nuts.
- Finish with the brie in the middle.
- Toss with "Honey, It's Dijon Dill!" dressing at the time of serving.