- HPU MicroGreen Salad: Student Approved!
- Served at the Farmers Market Cafe at HPU. The students LOVED it! (If college students love something healthy then it's gotta be good)
- 1baghearts of romaine lettuce
- 2boxesMicroGreens We use locally grown MicroGreen King
- 3/4cupapricots chopped
- 3/4 cuppretzels crushed
- 1/2bottleDreamy Creamy Vinaigrette dressing
- Place a pile of the romaine on a salad plate.
- Drizzle with the Dreamy Creamy Vinagrette
- Top with a generous pile of the MicroGreens
- Sprinkle with the pretzels
- Sprinkle with the apricots.
MicroGreens are nutrient and flavor packed mini versions of full grown vegetables. They are the shoots from salad vegetables and are way more healthy than their adult forms. The "Spicy Salad Mix" consists of cabbage, broccoli and arugula shoots.