- Asian Tuna Steaks on the Grill
- These super easy tuna steaks compliment any meal and can be put together in no time. Super easy, super healthy!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 5ahi tuna steaks
- 3tbspseafood rub
- 2 tbspsesame seeds
- 2tbspsriracha hot chili sauce
- 3/4cupFar East Flair dressing and marinade
- Lightly rub tuna steaks with the seafood rub.
- Brush each with enough Far East Flair dressing and marinade to coat steaks.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Place covered in fridge for as little or long as you need to take a good nap.
- These tuna steaks were cooked on the Green Egg so...heat the Green Egg up to around 750*-800*. Throw the steaks on for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. (These were made rare so adjust cooking time to the temperature you like your tuna).
- Remove steaks and give them one more good basting of the Far East Flair. Top with a thin squirt of sriracha hot chili sauce all over.
This dinner is so easy! Great paired with any starch, any steamed veggie and an easy salad. Use a little extra Far East Flair for the salad dressing. Plating the salad with everything else just adds flavor all around.